Heath Ledger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need some advice you guys...plzzzzzzzzzz

+2
justme
Admin
6 posters

Go down

I need some advice you guys...plzzzzzzzzzz Empty I need some advice you guys...plzzzzzzzzzz

Post  Admin Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:19 pm

i dunno if u guys are from imd.com board....but this lil chick(dublindiva) is threatening me...well she is saying that i said this and that about her family and that she told the local police that i said all nasty things to her on PM message...well i was wondering can i put a stop to that or will it go on 4ever?? cuz she is really getting me upset...and i have already wanted to leave the board, but now she is involving police making up stories....
can some one tell me what i should do???
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

https://heathledger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I need some advice you guys...plzzzzzzzzzz Empty Re: I need some advice you guys...plzzzzzzzzzz

Post  justme Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:49 pm

What media is this being done through?

Can you not report abuse? If by email then you can send email to abuse@isp.whatever, outlining details. If through IMDB then you can also report abuse I think...not sure exactly how, but think you have to click on users name and then follow links.

The other alternative is to simply ignore...eventually it might stop.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

J
justme
justme

Back to top Go down

I need some advice you guys...plzzzzzzzzzz Empty Re: I need some advice you guys...plzzzzzzzzzz

Post  justme Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Oh just seen something about the Police, do you guys know each other outside of Internet?
justme
justme

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:12 am

I'm not sure what you can do about it except report it to IMBD (surly they have tonns of reports against her in the past week Mad )
I was actually on the the other day (when she brought up the crap about her family) reading everything that happened and she just went totally over board. I think she's just bored and doesn't have a life so she goes to Heath's board knowing that there are ppl on there who are genuinely upset about his death and if she rev's a few ppl up she'll find some that will bite and then she'll get her 15 mins of fame, as she tried station the other day about ' soon I'll have more threads on Heaths Board than him'
I know it's hard just try to ignore her, some one happened to tell me, the same day 'just ignore this chick.... Excellent advice Very Happy
If you don't give her the attention she so desperately craves she will eventually move on to the next poor soul she can find or the ban her. if you do press the Ignore this user button you no longer see any of her posts and i believe she can't PM as well so maybe give this ago. I haven't been on there for a few days but want i have read so far she seems to of quietened down abit.
As to the supposed police involvement it's more than likely another cry for attention as I'm pretty sure she would have to have copies of the PM's to prove her allegations other wise anyone could accuse anyone of anything. Maybe just give your local police station a call to find out about how they would handle these things.

Any way good luck and don't let her get to you, and defiantly don't give her the satisfaction of leaving imdb

sunny
Bec
Bec

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:55 pm

hello, thnx so much....well i dont know who she/he is outside of the imd.com board...so when she started saying about police and stuff, im also wondering!

well she said that she would have her local police track my isp address and track me down! lol..which i thought was funny!

but anywayz, thnx a bunch for your help you guys l
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

Back to top Go down

Post  justme Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:30 pm

You seem in better spirits about it, so that's good. I've not been to imdb for a while as so sick of the trolls and repetitive posts so have stayed away...plus, have found new forum totally dedicated to Heath... Very Happy Embarassed bounce

I would imagine with all the siht that police have to deal with, someone getting petty at an Internet chat site would be the least of their worries; certainly in Dublin!! LOL! Tongue in cheek you understand; but really, what on earth goes through some people's minds. Basketball

Keep us posted anyway, hopefully you won't have to.

Take care, J xx
justme
justme

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:13 am

hello u guys
well things have calmed down a bit...tho i do go to the imdb i dont really participate that much like i used to...and it seems that dublindiva is not in her crazy mind as she used to be...she calmed down, tho she posts positive/negative things about heath! but the trolling calmed down!!!

thanks so much for the advice....
yes, i am so happy that you guys are here....
thnx a bunch for joining!
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyOBSESSIVE Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Can someone please help me with my forum ?
I'm making one to but i don't get much of it.
Pleeease help me ?
my forum thing is ; http://heathledger.heavenforum.org/

Or you can add me. ; CindyOBSESSIVE@hotmail.com

Thankyousomuch! I love you

CindyOBSESSIVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:00 pm

sweetheart,
i dont understand the language of your board...
cant you make it english???
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

Back to top Go down

Post  Meera Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:21 am

Hey cindy I will join ure forum too if u want Wink
Meera
Meera

http://www.myspace.com/jasminedesi16

Back to top Go down

Post  iluvheath Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 am

looks good Wink

just need to make it multi language ie english etc ill join just let us know when its up and running
i dont know much about these things sorry cant help Sad
iluvheath
iluvheath

Back to top Go down

Post  Meera Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:30 am

yeah i will join to but i cant understand i dont think its in english Sad
Meera
Meera

http://www.myspace.com/jasminedesi16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down