Heath Ledger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where were you when u found out about the tragedy???

+5
Bec
arrika
IloveHeath
justme
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Where were you when u found out about the tragedy??? Empty Where were you when u found out about the tragedy???

Post  Admin Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:07 pm

plz share...Sad
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

https://heathledger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where were you when u found out about the tragedy??? Empty I was at home...

Post  justme Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:16 pm

...would normally have been at work, but ill...illness lasted for 3 weeks and I'm certain it was exaccerbated (sp?) by the complete shock I felt. Wouldn't want to post that at IMDB as the trolls would jump on it, but I felt truly bereft, and still do. Tried to watch Candy last night, but I had to turn it off. All just too upsetting. Beautiful man, gorgeously lovely...so sorry he died. Still find it unbelievable...
justme
justme

Back to top Go down

Where were you when u found out about the tragedy??? Empty Re: Where were you when u found out about the tragedy???

Post  IloveHeath Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:40 pm

well when I came online I have aol as m homepage and it was right there on the front page..but for some reason I didnt even look at the news so I had no idea he died Rolling Eyes which was really wierd since I always read the news there.. but after like an hour later I cme on Imdb and I found out Crying or Very sad
IloveHeath
IloveHeath

Back to top Go down

Where were you when u found out about the tragedy??? Empty Re: Where were you when u found out about the tragedy???

Post  Admin Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:44 pm

yea when i came online at yahoo page ...it said "Brokeback mountain star Heath Ledger found dead" i was like oh my god...i didnt even kno wat to do...i turned on the tv...and every channel was talking about his tragic death...i was reallllllllllllllly shocked...i cried my eyeballs out to the point i couldnt cry nomore....lik that day, i cried more than i ever cried...it was really hard....
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

https://heathledger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arrika Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:49 pm

I was watching European Figure Skating Championships, when my friend phoned me. I thought, that it's a joke. I was crying during the whole competition Sad I remember, that at the weekend before he died I was explaining my brother, who is Heath Ledger... Rolling Eyes
arrika
arrika

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:31 pm

I was checking my email on yahoo and a news head line (can't remember what it was now) caught my eye so went to check it out. After reading that was checking out wat else was happenin in the news (as i never watch it on telly) and seen the head line 'Heath Ledger Dead' didn't really think much of it (thought it was some kind of movie related story or something) clicked on it, didn't even finish reading it was totally in shock. I remember feeling sick to my stomach when ever i heard about it over the following days pale
Bec
Bec

Back to top Go down

Post  Meera Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:24 pm

I was doing my homework and my mom called me and was like "The actor you really liked just died" and I didnt belive her untill i turned on the tv Sad
Meera
Meera

http://www.myspace.com/jasminedesi16

Back to top Go down

Post  bails. Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:08 pm

I was on my homepage IMDB, and I was looking through the IMDB news and i saw it.
bails.
bails.

http://jamesmarsden.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mkerstein Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:27 pm

I was actually out doing an errand and was driving home and they broke in on the radio and said that he had been found dead in his apartment and pills were also found. My stomach just dropped and I almost had to pull the car over. I was so shocked that I didn't cry for days until I saw a report on TV that showed a picture of Heath with Matilda, then I lost it.

mkerstein

Back to top Go down

Post  scippie Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:04 am

I read it on my freemail ticker. I remember that one of my first thoughts was...this cant be true No
At that moment I couldnīt know which impact this would become on my life...
scippie
scippie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum