Heath Ledger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heath Talks about Jousting

Go down

Heath Talks about Jousting Empty Heath Talks about Jousting

Post  Admin Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:03 pm

BBC Online
by Anwar Brett

Q: How easily did you take to jousting?
A: I've been riding horses for a while, so the only thing I really had to get used to was carrying the lance. But that was a lot of fun too, like being a kid going to kindergarten and running around the playground all day.

Q: And this despite the obvious discomfort of wearing that suit of armour?
A: I really don't know how they fought in those things. It was hot, you were really sweating, and if you had an itch you couldn't get to it. At various times you'd look over and see four knights out in the forest scratching themselves up trees.

Q: Since starring in "The Patriot" you have been feted as one of Hollywood's rising stars - how has that been for you?
A: I haven't stopped working until now, so I didn't really have the chance to think about it or let it sink in. But over the last few months I've had to think more about this celebrity thing long and hard. I don't really know how you can prepare yourself for it though, because you don't know what to expect.

Q: Were you nervous about the prospect of carrying "A Knight's Tale" as its star?
A: I wasn't because reading the script it was kind of obvious to me that it was an ensemble piece. I never remember feeling any pressure like that during the shooting. The only time I did was when I saw my face on the poster afterwards. You can't help but be intimidated by that.
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

https://heathledger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down