1o Questions to Heath....

Go down

1o Questions to Heath.... Empty 1o Questions to Heath....

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:00 pm

ESPN.com
Competition, action, occasional maiming and -- unlike figure skating -- there's an unbiased way to keep score. Jousting has all the ingredients of a successful sport in the new film, "A Knight's Tale," which debuts May 11.
So, Page 2 asked the movie's star, Heath Ledger, 10 burning questions that others wouldn't dare to ask.

1. Who's tougher, your character in "The Patriot" or your character in "A Knight's Tale?"
A: Physically, William in "A Knight's Tale." He can joust! He can knock people off horses!

2. What are the skills a good jouster needs? Do you have them?
A: Good balance and a really strong forearm. I have good balance.

3. Will jousting make a comeback? Should it be in the Olympics?
A: No, of course it won't make a comeback. But why not put it in the Olympics? It'd be funny.

4. You like musicals. What's your favorite?
A: Well, it's not like musicals are my big thing. Someone once asked me, "Do you like musicals?" I said yes. That's like asking someone if they like hamburgers. But if I have to pick, I'd choose "The Pirate." The dancing is amazing. Gene Kelly is such a genius.

5. You're named after Heathcliff in "Wuthering Heights." Have you read the book?
A: Yeah, it was OK. I think my mom liked it a bit more, though.

6. Why is Australian rules football better than American football?
A: Australian rules players are more aerobically fit. They don't stop running, and they score goals constantly.

7. Do you follow any American sports?
A: Yeah, basketball. I like the Lakers. Just because I live in L.A., I guess. I just follow the crowd.

8. After "10 Things I Hate About You," why did you refuse to make any more teen movies?
A: The scripts were boring.

9. What's the worst thing about having millions of teenage girls adoring you?
A: It's invading. It's stressful. You become very self-conscious and self-aware.

10. What would you rather have, the strength of 100 men, the ability to fly, or the ability to be invisible?
A: The ability to fly. Definitely. I mean, what can you do with the strength of 100 men? Crush someone? Flying is the ultimate. You're free.

1o Questions to Heath.... 250061o Questions to Heath.... 250031o Questions to Heath.... 25009
1o Questions to Heath.... 249831o Questions to Heath.... 249891o Questions to Heath.... 24997
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

View user profile http://heathledger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down