Heath Ledger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1o Questions to Heath....

Go down

1o Questions to Heath.... Empty 1o Questions to Heath....

Post  Admin Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:00 pm

ESPN.com
Competition, action, occasional maiming and -- unlike figure skating -- there's an unbiased way to keep score. Jousting has all the ingredients of a successful sport in the new film, "A Knight's Tale," which debuts May 11.
So, Page 2 asked the movie's star, Heath Ledger, 10 burning questions that others wouldn't dare to ask.

1. Who's tougher, your character in "The Patriot" or your character in "A Knight's Tale?"
A: Physically, William in "A Knight's Tale." He can joust! He can knock people off horses!

2. What are the skills a good jouster needs? Do you have them?
A: Good balance and a really strong forearm. I have good balance.

3. Will jousting make a comeback? Should it be in the Olympics?
A: No, of course it won't make a comeback. But why not put it in the Olympics? It'd be funny.

4. You like musicals. What's your favorite?
A: Well, it's not like musicals are my big thing. Someone once asked me, "Do you like musicals?" I said yes. That's like asking someone if they like hamburgers. But if I have to pick, I'd choose "The Pirate." The dancing is amazing. Gene Kelly is such a genius.

5. You're named after Heathcliff in "Wuthering Heights." Have you read the book?
A: Yeah, it was OK. I think my mom liked it a bit more, though.

6. Why is Australian rules football better than American football?
A: Australian rules players are more aerobically fit. They don't stop running, and they score goals constantly.

7. Do you follow any American sports?
A: Yeah, basketball. I like the Lakers. Just because I live in L.A., I guess. I just follow the crowd.

8. After "10 Things I Hate About You," why did you refuse to make any more teen movies?
A: The scripts were boring.

9. What's the worst thing about having millions of teenage girls adoring you?
A: It's invading. It's stressful. You become very self-conscious and self-aware.

10. What would you rather have, the strength of 100 men, the ability to fly, or the ability to be invisible?
A: The ability to fly. Definitely. I mean, what can you do with the strength of 100 men? Crush someone? Flying is the ultimate. You're free.
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

https://heathledger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down