Heath Ledger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did you like heath ledger???

+2
arrika
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Why did you like heath ledger??? Empty Why did you like heath ledger???

Post  Admin Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:06 pm

ok guys...

well me, i started liking him after seeing him in 10 things i hate about you...in 1999....but back then tho, he wasnt my fav actor...he was someone who id crush on...and be like..."oh my god he's cute" but then....he became my very fav actor in knight's tale...i thought he was superb and then i was sooo in love with him...lol... sunny
ever since, i have been crazy about his acting along with his great personality to match....
to me, he was my role model...tho he went through some ruff times...he was very chill about things....he was a great dad which made me even love him more....he was very nice to his fans...according to ppl that have met him(how lucky were they huh?) all i can say now is that i adored him and i think he was one of the best actors of his generation....too bad we lost him at a very young age...Sad

lets here why and how you guys became a fan! Smile
Admin
Admin
HEATH'S ANGEL
HEATH'S ANGEL

https://heathledger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why did you like heath ledger??? Empty Re: Why did you like heath ledger???

Post  arrika Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:46 pm

I first saw Heath in 2000 in "10 things...". I was only 13 and for me the most important thing was, that he was sooo adorable. Embarassed Than when I saw "The Patriot" I thought, that he's good actor. I love, that he was choosing different charakters to play. And when he was on the screen, I never really saw Heath, but the person he was in the film. It's amazing tallent, gift that he had. And privat he was so normal, he wasn't posing for a hollywood star.
But I never thought about him as my idol. Really... He was like a part of my family. I was watching his movies and sometimes read some news about his privat life. When I first saw him I was a teenager, I was growing up watching him. First in easy "teenage" movies, then in "Monsters Ball", BBM... his roles were more mature. I thought about his as a part of my life, I thougt that one day he will be for my children like Mel Gibson was for me (he was my mothers idol Rolling Eyes ), that I will be watching Heath's movies with them and they will be saying "Oh my god, he was handsome and know he's so old" Wink I thought that he still have time... a lot of time. But we can't predict, what life will bring us. No
arrika
arrika

Back to top Go down

Why did you like heath ledger??? Empty Young, refreshing, vibrant...

Post  justme Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:21 pm

a great actor, and being totally gorgeous was an added bonus. What I liked most about him, was his humanity, I mean, most actors these days are almost like characatures of the last big thing. Heath seemed to lose the false BS and be himself. Dunno about anyone else, but me here in little old England...still reeling. Tragic, terrible shame. What a loss. R.I.P. Heath. xx
justme
justme

Back to top Go down

Post  Meera Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:16 pm

I liked Heath Ledger when I was only nine! I liked him since ten things i hate about you, i used to have posters of him everywhere in my room. But from his first movie i really liked him, I remember my parents didn't want me to see the patriot but i did anyway beacuse he was in it. LOl I liked him as actor because his acting was so good and so real. He was deffenltly the best actor of my generation.
Meera
Meera

http://www.myspace.com/jasminedesi16

Back to top Go down

Post  bails. Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:09 pm

I saw the brothers grimm along time ago but i had no idea who he was, but i LOVED him in brokeback mountain and thats what made me fall in love with him.
bails.
bails.

http://jamesmarsden.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scippie Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:39 am

Why did you like heath ledger??? 3444npk Smile

what is wrong with you?

scippie
scippie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down